- Fit Out Service
Its all about Customer Service!
Barbour Fit Out are delighted to have been audited by Altius and to have successfully met the audit criteria set down in accordance with BSI PAS 82:2012 Shopfitting Management System Specification
What is this PAS about?
It sets out the most up-to-date specification for a management system relevant to shopfitting and interior contracting organizations.
Who is the PAS for?
- Shopfitters and interior contracting organizations
- Contractors involved in retail, leisure, hotels, restaurants, museums, travel
- Quality and health and safety industries
Why do we want to comply with this standard?
Today’s shopfitting and interior contracting sector embraces much more than just shops, including retail, financial services, leisure, travel and more. The skills required by a shopfitter/interior contractor now extend far beyond joinery, as the technological landscape of shopfitting and interior contracting continues to change. The business is also increasingly international. Compliance with PAS 82 can help demonstrate levels of corporate governance and standards that can be recognized throughout the shopfitting/interior contracting industry.
The PAS includes good practice procedures for:-
- Corporate governance
- Supply chain management and customer service
- Health and safety management
- Environment and sustainability
- Innovation and value engineering
If you would like to discuss more about how we operate please contact Norrie Barbour on 0141 429 3999 or email email@example.com