Modern techniques, traditional craftsmanship, timeless standards equals quality shopfitting
Based in Glasgow, Scotland, Barbour’s success is founded on all the key aspects of shopfitting and genuine value. We believe in being agile, to help you respond to changing circumstances; in empowering you, whatever the job, from original designs to tailored manufacturing; in always enabling you to plan your next shop fit with confidence and accuracy.
We strive to help you achieve your goals by:
- Maximising the impact of your concepts
- Improving the return on investment in individual sites or chain of properties
- Providing practical solutions end to end, from setting out to outstanding outcome
- Minimising costs by leveraging the low overheads of our Scottish base.
- Always aiming for zero snagging.
When it comes to fit out’s there’s much more to value than money, of course. There has to be reliability and creativity as well as affordability. Ours has always been, and continues to be, a family-run firm, and while our technology, techniques and trainings are contemporary, we hold true to traditional shopfitting qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Clarity of communication
- Loyalty to customers, short and long-term alike
- Craftsmanship, including bespoke manufacturing
We continually invest in the future of the industry, providing apprenticeships and training. We seek constant improvement in every department and we insist on exceptional standards of self assessment.
Barbour Fit Out adheres to all local, national and EU health and safety, welfare and environmental regulations and legislation.
Maximise the value of your next fit out: fit in a call today to Norrie Barbour on 0141 429 3999 or email us here email@example.com